It is nice finding that place where you can just go and relax. ~ Moises Arias
In San Fancisco Camotes Islands, sitio Mangudlong, Heminsulan I found a paradise in the lost horizon of the south. It was a little new but its name resounds quality and comfort. Every local knows its location.
A new comer is making a wave and starting to be a top choice among the other resort in the island. I’m talking about Mangodlong Paradise Beach Resort.
A paradise indeed
We want to pamper ourselves after our long daily grind at the four corners of our office or the mundane routine at work right? It’s nice to have a break in between our work week.
Good thing, I am have found this perfect palace to just live the moment, seize and savor every second of it. The moment we set foot in this resort, we immediately feel in love in the place.
The awesome location, cool amenities, spacious villas and cabanas, warm reception and accommodation. Great seafood and fun entertainment . Also the stunning vista of the Camotes sea and it’s infinity pool is breath taking.
This place is indeed a paradise of its own league.
- Water Activities : can snorkel, kayak, wind sail, boat and so on
- Go diving at their dive center
- Enjoy the peaceful view of well landscape ground.
- Reading books under the trees or in the hammock.
Room Rates and amenities
This is the current rate of the resort again prices may change without prior notice and peak seasons.
- Standard Room –Php 3,000
- Deluxe Room – Php 3,360
- Beach Front Room – Php 3,600
- Cabana B – Php 3,840
Cabana A – Php 4,200
- Two Bedroom Cabana – Php 6,600
- Two Bedroom Suite – Php 7,200
- Paradise Suite – Php 7,200
Amenities and extras
- Excess Person – Php 420
- Extra Bed – Php 600
- Day Use Fee – Php 240
- Free toiletries, complimentary coffee & water, breakfast and port transfers.
For reservation , inquiry and other matter related to Mangodlong Paradaise Resort.
Address: Mangodlong, San Francisco, Poro, Camotes Islands, Cebu, Philippines
Phone: +6332 420-3385
Fax: +6332 345-8599
How to go to Mangodlong Paradise Resort
1. Public transport habalhabal or multicab is 50php from Port of Consuelo
2. The resort has arranged FREE shuttle from port if you have your reservations.
A recommendable resort
Finding a good resort in Camotes is never hard , there are some good and decent one but finding the best one. This place is for me is the best and I can proudly recommend. #
Thanks folks for reading. Until then!